We’ve partnered up with Aramex to cover all stages of your orders from the moment it leaves our stores until the moment it reaches to your door steps!
Aramex is a global brand recognized through its quality service and unique multi-product offerings.
- International Express Shipments into Palestine & Iraq will be subjected to “War Risk Charge”
- International Express Shipments into Libya will be subjected to “War Risk Charge” International Express Shipments into Syria will be subjected to “War Risk Charge”
- International Express Shipments into Yemen will be subjected to “War Risk Charge
1. Aramex has the right to increase the Applicable Rates by giving (30) thirty days written notice to the Customer.
2. The Customer hereby irrevocably and unconditionally acknowledges and agrees that the execution of an Aramex waybill by any officer, director, employee or agent of the Customer or by any person appearing to Aramex, its officers, directors, employees or agents to be an officer, director, employee or agent of the Customer shall be deemed binding to the Customer as if it was made by a duly authorized signatory of the Customer.
3. Customers are charged for Express International shipments on which is greater rule (Volume or Gross weight) L X W X H / 5000
4. Customers are charged for Express Domestic (LEBANON) shipments on which is greater rule (Volume or Gross weight) L X W X H / 4000
1. At Aramex Destination
• Destination country will clear the shipments from customs.
• Shipments with values subject to customs duties will go through the normal clearance process, where consignee at destination will be required to provide certain documents depending on country requirements.
• Cleared shipments will be taken to Aramex destination facility for delivery.
• Cleared shipments that are sent to Aramex facility pass through the below:
a. All shipments will be scanned.
b. Non-COD shipments with clear addresses will be sorted as per Aramex sorting areas.
c. Remaining Shipments will go through a calling process where each customer will be contacted 3 times in 3 consecutive working days to verify the address and agree on delivery time.
d. Upon capturing the delivery address of the customer, shipment will be sorted according to the area to go out for delivery as per the agreed time with the customer.
2. Delivery Process
• Aramex couriers are supplied with GPRS scanners to facilitate the delivery process and speed up the data transfer.
• When arriving at the given address; the courier will capture the consignee name and signature, in addition to the time of delivery. The courier will also collect the COD amount.
• The courier will capture the signature of the consignee on a scanner and a delivery run sheet.
• The captured data will be sent through GPRS and details can be tracked through www.aramex.com
• Using EDI (integration) provides you with real-time update of all shipments statuses at any stage from the time they leave your company until they get delivered.
3. Transit Time
• Shipments will arrive to destinations as per the agreed transit time excluding any delays related to customs clearance process.
Domestic Shipments (LEBANON): 5-7 Working Days
International Shipments (MIDDLE EAST): 7-10 Working Days
We ship to United States
We deliver the party to your door step
in 5-7 business days across Lebanon!
And 10-12 days worldwide!